Today, this blog is being posted, on the special request of one of our readers! Like we had promised earlier, we will try to cover topics that you want to read about!😊 And, so, on the special request of-‘Alisha‘, we are writing this blog, on how we spend our day, during @LOCKDOWN!
- Workout-with mom!
- Preparing Birthday Gifts-why do all my friends have their birthdays round the corner???
- Reading Books that I have
- Studying for practically the whole day
- Baking Brownies extensively
- Workout with anything at home
- Bantering with Family Members
- Research about Random Topics🧐
- Re-reading a lot
- Fun Time with Family
- Family Time-playing with family
- Holiday Homework
- F-1- preparing for the competition🤨
- Family Time- playing games
- Holiday Homework
- Fitness Classes so that I don’t turn into an elephant!🤣
- Reading a lot!
- Cooking over the weekend
- Cooking mainly on days am bored with my moms healthy diet!
- Binge-Watching ANYTHING that is appropriate!
- Playing with my little brother
- Writing blogs!😄
- Re-reading- TRIALS OF APOLLO
- Reaching out to people who I couldn’t talk to earlier, owing to busy schedules!
You might have noticed that most of my team-mates have been reading a lot, so as to keep themselves connected to the world of fiction-wherein, they are away from this world that is at war with COVID-19! I myself feel reading books is a rather important and interesting act that keeps me sane, and entertained!😊 Another feat that my friends have been keeping them engrossed in is their fitness. With so much time for us to pay attention to ourselves, surely, we can take some time out to keep ourselves mentally and physically fit. Many people who are new to the practice of staying at home for too long, or are facing acute financial conditions (which most of us are) due to pay cuts, or due to many businesses being stopped altogether, have fallen prey to depression in these times. 😞So, it is important, for one to keep himself mentally fit, and strong! As, to why we have started taking more care of our physical well-being, I feel, since many of us have a rather bad habit of eating more or a lot, when at home, we also want to prevent ourselves from gaining a lot of weight, or feeling nauseatic🤢 due to additional junk eating. All and all, I feel my fellow team-mates have been acting as good role models, and teaching us how to maintain a balance between- studies, entertainment, fitness, family time, and inculcating new skills!😊
I through this blog, would also like to urge you to follow routines similar to these, so that you stay safe and sane!😉
So, as you know, the above was an interview session I had with my fellow team-mates… This is pretty much ALL that we have been doing in this #LOCKDOWN_LIFE, so as to say!😊 Do keep telling us about what you want to read next, so your request, too, will hopefully be fulfilled😉!
Now, before I take your leave, I would want to request you all to stay strong and not lose hope, for we know, “Nothing in this wicked world is permanent, not even our troubles.” I would request you all to remain positive and use this time to the fullest! I would request you to read our other blogs to get ideas on what to do and try out the recipes and games also!😊 Au revoir à tous!👋
“Stay Home, Stay Safe!”
–Sarisha and team.