We are back here on, ‘The New World Order’ with some interesting new stuff. Before we get into this post, a heartfelt gratitude to the corona warriors and a speedy recovery to all the patients from team ‘The New World Order’. Today we will be talking about Micro-Cup Meals.🥘
A micro cup meal is a meal that is made in a cup using a microwave. These Kind of meals are becoming a hype these days. they are perfect for when you are running late in the morning or want to have a midnight feast. They are very quick to make and are appropriate for just about any meal!
Today, we are sharing a recipe for an all time favourite, Mac ‘n’ cheese! Let’s Begin!
- 1/3 cup of macaroni or any other small sized pasta
- 3/4 cup water (cold)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 tablespoons cornflour or cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese (grated)
- seasoning of choice
- Take a large cup in which you have to put your macaroni (or pasta) and water. Please note that the cup you have taken is large enough to accomodate the mac once it is swollen.
- Heat it in the microwave till it is soft. (I took 5 minutes. start with to minutes and keep check on it to avoid burning)
- drain the water. add the rest of the ingredients in the cup and give it a good mix.
- Put it in the microwave one last time. this will make your sauce. Add your seasoning and enjoy warm! (my mac took about 2 mins. Check it regularly)
NOTE: The timings given here are not standard. they may vary.
For more recipes, visit: https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com
I hope you all like the Recipe and enjoy the lavish meal. remember to comment down below about your cooking experience and share new recipes with us! Also, comment what you would like the next blog to be about so we can reach out to our readers. Thanks for reading! Stay home, stay safe.❤
-Avani Gupta and Team