Bonjour Lecteurs! Welcome back! Hope you’re all doing well!
Today, I have tried to make something rich and dark! Yup, you guessed right, I have for you an exciting CHOCOLATE MOUSSE TRIFFLE recipe!❤ I found this recipe on a YouTube channel, and definitely recommend you to visit that site for some easy delicacies.🤤 The following is the process!😊
- 1 Heat resistant bowl, 1 small bowl, and a big bowl
- 3 Plastic pouches
- 1 Small Oreo packet
- 100 gm of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 300 ml Whipped Cream/ Fresh Cream
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Pan
- 2 Spatulas (Spoons to mix stuff together)
- Electronic Whisker (A hand mixer will also do)
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 2-3 Small Glasses
These are the only materials you need! You can now start making the MOUSSE!
- Take about 8-10 pieces of Oreo, put them in a sealed plastic pouch, and beat with a spoon, so as to get Oreo crumbs.
- Put the Oreo crumbs in a small bowl and cover the bowl.
- Take 100 gm of finely chopped Semi-Sweet Chocolate in a heat resistant bowl.
- Meanwhile, take some water in a pan, place it on the stove, and bring it to simmer.
- Place the heat -resistant bowl containing the chocolate vertically on top of the pan.
- Take 300 ml of chilled whipped cream in a beaker.
- Put 50 ml of this whipped cream in the heat resistant bowl on the pan.
- Mix well, until the chocolate melts completely. Remove the bowl from the stove and let the melted chocolate cool down.
- Take the remaining 250 ml of Whipped Cream in a bowl, whisk it together with an electrical whisker, until it becomes soft, and fluffy.
- Take half of this Whipped Cream and mix it with the melted chocolate. Whisk them together with a whisker, until combined together.
- Take 2 plastic pouches
- Put the chocolate mixture in one, and the whipped cream in the other. Cut the pouches from the front.
- Take a small glass, put some Oreo crumbs in it. Pour some melted chocolate, and then pour some whipped cream, then again put some Oreo crumbs. Repeat this process until the glass is filled till the brim, and put some Oreo crumbs, on the top, to sign off!
- Voila! Your CHOCOLATE MOUSSE TRIFFLE IS READY! You can chose to serve it right then, or put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving!😋
So, this was the recipe, the MOUSSE turns out really delicious! For mores such recipes, or the video for this one, visit- SPICE BANGLA! 😎
I hope you enjoyed the recipe as much as I did!😊 Now, before I take your leave, I would want to request you all to stay strong and not lose hope, for we know, “Nothing in this wicked world is permanent, not even our troubles.” I would request you all to remain positive and use this time to the fullest! I would request you to read our other blogs to get ideas on what to do and try out the recipes and games also!😊 Au revoir à tous!
“Stay Home, Stay Safe!”
–Sarisha and team.