Hello Readers! Welcome back! Although I hadn’t planned it out that way, nor had I wished it to be so… I went on an impromptu holiday! Yupp, I’ve heard many say unplanned holidays are the best, but I didn’t like this one, I regret it! You might be wondering what am I talking about?! Let me spill the beans and not bother you any further…. I am talking about the break I took from posting blogs… Yup, a sad, lonely and long break! I couldn’t take out much time to write blogs, and am to be blamed every bit for the break. I know y’ all missed me, your absolute favorite blogger, and so, am back to give you some very good write-ups!
Now, without wasting any more time ranting about my regrets in life, I’ll get on with the post! So, as you might have understood by the title of the blog, and the series the team has started; Today, I am going to tell you all about myself!
So, here’s the list of things that might, stressing on the ‘might’ have been kept away from you!😉
- So, as you all know, my name is Sarisha Jaggi, and if you were to notice, the starting and ending 2 alphabets from my first name are-SaHa, yup-SAHA, and that’s my non-official signature, for some reason I find it creative and use it randomly!
- Now, going with the creative flow, my friends like to call me Saha and Sagi . (Sagi comes by replacing H and A in Saha with G and I from the ending part of my second name.) Confusing? Am sure, but read my name closely, it’s not a mystery!
- I love to cook and bake and that’s a hobby I picked up last year!
- Although am a girl, I’m definitely not girly! I hate wearing dresses and prefer sweatpants over them! Make-up, too, is like a scary horror movie for me!
- My favorite subject has to be Biology, I suck at Chemistry 😣
- My favorite book is Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- I love to play Basketball, but am not too good at it.
- I love writing and reading too!
- Arrush, Jiya, Avani, Shubh, Michelle and I are collectively called the Lunch Pals, and we’re great friends! ❤
So, you all, that was it for today… Let me know in the comments if we have any similar interests… Also, do let us know what you want to read about next. I am planning to do a book review, so, if any of you have any book recommendations, do let me know, I’ll be frequently seeing the comments and taking ideas!
Hopefully I’ll be more frequent now! Many more interesting write-ups I’ve kept away from you all, have to be released! 😊
“Until then, Stay warm and safe!”
–Sarisha and team.